Thursday, September 6, 2012

And thus it begins!

Hello all! This semester I will be in Iasi, Romania working with and learning from the wonderful people there. I'll be with kids everyday in the orphanage and children's hospital and I can't wait to start getting to know them! I am armed with bubbles, balloons and light up yo-yo's, I'm thinkin' a good time will be had :) Before arriving in Iasi with my fellow BYU girls, I'll be traveling with them in Italy...so excited! Stay updated for the pictures!
Just in case you were wondering about the blog title...or even if you weren't, it's from a Romanian children's Christmas song (mwahaha it's not even Thanksgiving and I'm already bringin' out the Christmas music!).

I thought it was sweet and I had no idea what to call the blog...so I looked up Romanian kid songs! So that's where the title came from. Well, stay posted! I love you guys!
~Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment